What Time Is It?

I love crochet
I love making
I love blogging
I love dreaming
I love sentimental
I love photographing
I am shy
I am quiet
I am talkative
I like animation movie
I like beautiful drawing
I care for my love one
I care about how others feel
I care about what i am looking for
I care about how others think of me

Monday, April 23, 2012

Oh My English!!


Hi all blogwalkers, how's your day today? Hope to know that you make a fine day today.

Have you ever join any campaign online before? Today, I just join my first online campaign about "Let's Speak Better English" held by Astro Malaysia. I had fun reading others promises and me myself make a small promise also. As you can see at the big header above, when we need to speak to foreigner, we will start to make ourself think "Oh My English". Haha..Everyone makes mistakes. It is important to make sure we don't make the same mistakes again and again.

So, here is my entry about my small promise toward Astro.


Come and join me. It is fun to see your statement being posted out on Astro page.

Click here to join.

Enjoy!!



0 comments:

Cute Custom Designs

Followers

 

Adore The Sunshine Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang