What Time Is It?

I love crochet
I love making
I love blogging
I love dreaming
I love sentimental
I love photographing
I am shy
I am quiet
I am talkative
I like animation movie
I like beautiful drawing
I care for my love one
I care about how others feel
I care about what i am looking for
I care about how others think of me

Saturday, January 23, 2016

New blogskin and I love it.

Hello and assalammualaikum to all my silent readers out there. (Do I have any reader I really didn't know that, I hope I got.)

This is my first post for this year and I get myself a new blogskin. I wish to change my blogskin since last year. You can read it here.Yet, until now only I get a new look for my blog.

What I love from my new blog look,
1. Is not that pinky anymore!! I had been pink for 2 and a half year already. No more pink for me. Although pink is not that bad actually. You can check out my previous pinkalicious blog from the link above. There is a screenshot of my old blog. This time I edit my blog without screenshot any picture.

2. My new blogskin load a lot faster than last time. This is a good news for all reader who stop by my blog. Waiting a blog to load is every annoying.

3. I really do love the simplicity of the blog design and layout. The font is comfortable to read, the colour is light and soft. And now I only realise, it did got a little bit of pinkish. Hahaha.. Well, that is okay enough for me.

4. The blogskin got it own bubbles other than the bubbles from my cursor. It blast out from time to time like a surprise bubbles. That's kinda interesting for me.

Last year just managed to update 5 posts. A big no no for a blogger. Am I consider quitting? Hope not so. Maybe this new skin will motivates me to keep blogging.

Well, I guess is not too late for me to say Happy New Year 2016!!!

0 comments:

Cute Custom Designs

Followers

 

Adore The Sunshine Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang