What Time Is It?

I love crochet
I love making
I love blogging
I love dreaming
I love sentimental
I love photographing
I am shy
I am quiet
I am talkative
I like animation movie
I like beautiful drawing
I care for my love one
I care about how others feel
I care about what i am looking for
I care about how others think of me

Friday, November 25, 2011

1st Step of Everything

Thursday. Just a normal Thursday for everyone that eagerly waiting for Friday to come. But yesterday, is the day we start our 1st Step in our future life. He was nervous and suffered a sleepless night. I was told, he slept at 4.30am in the morning, and before that he was busy surfing and browsing all the anime in the youtube that he can find.

After get ourself ready, we set off 2 cars heading to Queensbay Mall for the great meeting place - Winter Warmer Coffee & Tea House. My dear was going to rush back to KL after this, that's why we need to move in 2 cars.

We were early before the time we set. Everyone looked so gloomy in front of the coffee house. So, we just march around while waiting for my dad to come. Nowadays, clothes butik and accessories stalls didn't catch my eyes anymore. My eyes shine upon Poh Kong, Tranz, Tomei, LazoDiamond and etc. Looking for a good ring for myself of course. But the gold price today is so damn high. 1gram = RM197. Just last May, me and my dear went survey any goldsmith, it was RM150 - RM170 per gram around those months. Now, uwha!

My dad arrived! Everyone awake..

I didn't had the mood to snap some pictures for the progress, as we can't predict what will happen. Who know what kind of questions will rose from my dad's mouth. The atmosphere in the coffee house is great with the soft music background and cozy decoration. We can feel that we were like at home.

Blank..

Blank..

Let's the discussion be secretive. It mean to be too. (>.^)

Talk about the surrounding with the good food. Too bad I really didn't snap some pictures. The food in the plate was huge. Of course it suit the money wise! Next time! I will come again and back with a full stomach and bunch of photos. 

God bless~ ^.^

0 comments:

Cute Custom Designs

Followers

 

Adore The Sunshine Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang