What Time Is It?

I love crochet
I love making
I love blogging
I love dreaming
I love sentimental
I love photographing
I am shy
I am quiet
I am talkative
I like animation movie
I like beautiful drawing
I care for my love one
I care about how others feel
I care about what i am looking for
I care about how others think of me

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Less than One Month

Entering 25th of October. Is less than one month now to my big day. Nerves creep up to me thinking of the registeration of getting married haven't really done yet. Other than work task filling my mind in the morning, I am thinking about him flying back to our hometown and get all the thing settle.

I dreamt about myself last night, still in the month before the big day, I am getting myself ready in appearence. Massive facial care and mask making, Im getting ready for that day even in my dream. Yet, I said I am not excited in my last post. I guess it is because my daily routine didn't change and everything seem like just in fine.

My low profile attitude make me haven't shot any pre wedding picture, or because of my fiance said this is not his culture to do that. That is another sad part that make me doesn't feel for the coming joy. Once a wise friend said to me, "You can dream whatever you want, but when you are back to the reality, your purple bubbles will burst." But, yet there are quote that tell us that there is nothing wrong to catch your dream.

Dream and hope.. Something that keep you motivate and fight for life.


0 comments:

Cute Custom Designs

Followers

 

Adore The Sunshine Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang