What Time Is It?

I love crochet
I love making
I love blogging
I love dreaming
I love sentimental
I love photographing
I am shy
I am quiet
I am talkative
I like animation movie
I like beautiful drawing
I care for my love one
I care about how others feel
I care about what i am looking for
I care about how others think of me

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Just another side of me

Hey all peepers, how's your day? Today, I'm gonna post something personal. Bear with me?

I say, I am a very low profile person. Is not like I didn't socialize, I share my thought my feeling sometime my inner qoute on facebook. Haha, a place we show ourself among friends. But, I'm hiding some part of myself so tight that only some friends that i deal with everyday know it.

First, I already convert to Islam. Just my colleague friends and my family members know it. I didn't change my facebook profile pictures, I didn't post out loud said I already convert. I just being myself all the time. Part of me change, part of me didn't change at all. Maybe I'm afraid that my friend will tink that I had totally change into another person. But friends should just understand and stand by me with my decision. If they left me because of this, what a friend should be? Sadly I admit, I hide myself away from them. Friendship will fade if we left it unmend for too long. I hope my friends all live healthy and happily although we didn't keep in touch.

Second, I'm getting married soon. And yet, I didn't put anything any news on my facebook status or editing my relationship to "engaged". Haha, I'm still single but not available for what I make people think. Soon, how soon is soon? Okay, I will be married on 24/11/2012, exactly 1 month from now.

*blank*
*blank*
*blank*
*blank*

Blank! That is all my mind tell me. One whole month left. Am i excited? I don't really know. I just like the canoe following the stream rushing downward to the end. Thing happen and time won't wait,that is all I know. I don't have time to get "Yeah! I'm married soon! Let's celebrate." With my working environment and surrounding here, I am too far away from home to feel the excitement of finding pretty thank you gift for the guests, looking for the flower for bridemaid or even myself. I want to hold of a bouquet of sunflower. Where am I going to get the sunflower? Does the florist around the town sell it and how much is the price? Sunflower, kinda rare flower for making it a wedding flower bouquet. But, I like it to be special as I'm to myself.

Thinking of all this make me stress and I'm hundred kilometres away from the place I'm going to be married. I am so far away to get all this things done and my future sister-in-law are going to done it all. My wedding with so little commitment from myself. One word for describing it, sad.

Everything will be arranged, I am just a little canoe in the river. Waiting to be push down at the waterfall. Soon, everything will be as peaceful as the slow flowing down stream. Life goes on, goes on..

0 comments:

Cute Custom Designs

Followers

 

Adore The Sunshine Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang