What Time Is It?

I love crochet
I love making
I love blogging
I love dreaming
I love sentimental
I love photographing
I am shy
I am quiet
I am talkative
I like animation movie
I like beautiful drawing
I care for my love one
I care about how others feel
I care about what i am looking for
I care about how others think of me

Friday, October 26, 2012

Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha to Everyone!!!

Hello all peepers!!

This year is my first year that I celebrate Hari Raya Aidiladha also called as Hari Raya Haji,as a Muslim. Didn't really travel far to celebrate it and also didn't celebrate with any family members. I don't really understand the celebration also. Still have to learn and get into the meaning of this celebration.

So far, went to celebrate at my colleague's house. Just like Hari Raya Puasa also, we sat there and chat, of course with snack and drink. After that having lunch together, not many guest in her house also. I wonder where is everyone and what are they doing that time.

After spending half day there, we asked permission for leaving then. If we kept sat there and chat, we will be burst with nuts and snacks. Haha.

Today end peacefully with just one activity. Anyway, still can greet everyone who celebrate, " Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha!"


0 comments:

Cute Custom Designs

Followers

 

Adore The Sunshine Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang