What Time Is It?

I love crochet
I love making
I love blogging
I love dreaming
I love sentimental
I love photographing
I am shy
I am quiet
I am talkative
I like animation movie
I like beautiful drawing
I care for my love one
I care about how others feel
I care about what i am looking for
I care about how others think of me

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Warning, Please Be Careful..

Today in history.

"Tuanku Abdul Halim was appointed the Fifth Yang di-Pertuan Agong in 1970 at the age of 42 and now four decades later, he has been installed once again as the 14th Yang di-Pertuan Agong at the age of 84." - The Sundaily

ASultan that been appointed TWICE to become our Yang di-Pertuan Agong after 40 years.

And yet there were a big earthquake occurs TWICE near Sumatera.

When I was surfing my fb just now, suddenly most of my friends post shout their fear : EARTHQUAKE!! Then it followed by many pictures and quote about the 8.9magnitude earthquake.

Other than the pictures message that overwhelm my timeline, there are also some prediction about the coming Tsunami. I only can pray for my friends and family that live in Penang are safe from this coming disaster. As I am in Miri, Sarawak, the waves wouldn't reach here.

Everyone, please be safe.

God bless you.

0 comments:

Cute Custom Designs

Followers

 

Adore The Sunshine Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang