What Time Is It?

I love crochet
I love making
I love blogging
I love dreaming
I love sentimental
I love photographing
I am shy
I am quiet
I am talkative
I like animation movie
I like beautiful drawing
I care for my love one
I care about how others feel
I care about what i am looking for
I care about how others think of me

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Wordless Wednesday #12

Hey sweetie darling, is Wednesday again and past few Wednesday I skipped a few wordless wednesday. Today, I got some great picture to share.

I love this picture of me and Baby Qaseh very much. Is not easy to capture this kind of expression on a baby's face.

Aww.. Baby Qaseh is just too cute in that face..


Thanks for stopping by.
See you next time.

0 comments:

Cute Custom Designs

Followers

 

Adore The Sunshine Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang