What Time Is It?

I love crochet
I love making
I love blogging
I love dreaming
I love sentimental
I love photographing
I am shy
I am quiet
I am talkative
I like animation movie
I like beautiful drawing
I care for my love one
I care about how others feel
I care about what i am looking for
I care about how others think of me

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Photo Challenge - 1/6/14 till 7/6/2014

Hello readers, how's your day? Sure there are a lot of planning in this 2 weeks school holiday. I'm at my mil's house already here in Semenyih. Baby Qaseh is meeting everyone here. Guess I still can steal some time to blog.

So,how is the photo challenge event I post about yesterday? Did you read it already? Not yet? Is ok, here's the link - A Photo A Day.

I started my challenge already. As you can see my instagram new feed is at my right column. New pictures are up. But I guess I wanna make just 4 or 5 posts in my blog for this photo challenge event. I can't promise myself to make a new post everyday, as my commitment to my little Baby Qaseh take away most of my free time. So, here I sum up the photo that I take in 1 week. Next post will be the other week. This will be a lot more easier for me.

Now, let's continue to the list. Hmm..


1/6/2014 - Joy
Joy bring the meaning happy. As long as you feel good about it, wonderful with it and also can be as simple as a kiss. I took a picture of my new heels. Wearing it make me feel a little bit different for that day. As simple as I can thought, it's call joy.


2/6/2014 - doing
Wow,this second task is a bit difficult for me. What can you take a photo about doing? What came into my mind is homework. It's all related to my career, as a teacher, I always ask my students to remember to do their homework. Well, I guess I just cheat this one by putting a photo I took earlier. It still match the list right??


3/6/2014 - family
Family? This is easy. We love to take selfie or better said wefie. Here the latest picture of us 3 went for a wedding reception yesterday.


4/6/2014 - original

To be continue...

0 comments:

Cute Custom Designs

Followers

 

Adore The Sunshine Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang