What Time Is It?

I love crochet
I love making
I love blogging
I love dreaming
I love sentimental
I love photographing
I am shy
I am quiet
I am talkative
I like animation movie
I like beautiful drawing
I care for my love one
I care about how others feel
I care about what i am looking for
I care about how others think of me

Thursday, August 12, 2010

1st Day Puasa (fasting)


Today is my 1st day fasting.
I had my ‘sahor’ early in the early morning, 3.45am.
I’m lucky to have a company for practicing fasting at this moment.
Weather of today is just fine, cloudy and windy.
It helps by not making me sweat a lot. This will reserve the water remain in my body.
I had my facial mask in the early evening. Then I moisturize my face and lips with cooling aloe Vera moisturizer.
But, this was the 1st day. There won’t be any cracked and dry lips.
I will moisturize it always to prevent this happen to me until the end of this fasting month.

Temptations are all around. People with foods and drinks, will make my mouth watering.
But, the main purpose of fasting is to discipline own self from getting to the temptation of eat, drink and sleep. (Mind and body)

I didn’t feel hungry so bad in the 1st day fasting.
A good start I hope.
I’m looking forward the next day ‘puasa’.
Please let me go through all the ‘puasa’ days well and fine.


Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Cute Custom Designs

Followers

 

Adore The Sunshine Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang