What Time Is It?

I love crochet
I love making
I love blogging
I love dreaming
I love sentimental
I love photographing
I am shy
I am quiet
I am talkative
I like animation movie
I like beautiful drawing
I care for my love one
I care about how others feel
I care about what i am looking for
I care about how others think of me

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

1 Week After Fasting

     In an blink of eyes, I had fasting for 1 week. Nothing has change in this week. I am a skinny type of girl. Most of my Chinese friends not encourage me to fast. But, this is my wills. I wanna practice fasting as it will be part of my life after my marriage.

     The only change is my daily routine life. As fasting make us avoid eating and drinking while there still is sunlight. So, I only had dinner and a very early breakfast.

     I wonder. After 1 month fasting month, will I get skinnier than before?  It is kinda hard to find wardrobe for skinny girls. Normally the dresses and jeans will be too loose and too big for them to fit in, and that’s me! Argh!
After puasa, I wanna gain weight !! 


0 comments:

Cute Custom Designs

Followers

 

Adore The Sunshine Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang