What Time Is It?

I love crochet
I love making
I love blogging
I love dreaming
I love sentimental
I love photographing
I am shy
I am quiet
I am talkative
I like animation movie
I like beautiful drawing
I care for my love one
I care about how others feel
I care about what i am looking for
I care about how others think of me

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Font Maniac

Thank for stopping by for viewing my blog.
By the way, you did notice that my fonts are difference!
Is handwriting..:)
But, this is not my handwriting.
I get this font from kevinandamanda. They are such an adorable couple.
Here, I would like to thank them for giving the cute font for FreE~! :p



Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Cute Custom Designs

Followers

 

Adore The Sunshine Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang