What Time Is It?

I love crochet
I love making
I love blogging
I love dreaming
I love sentimental
I love photographing
I am shy
I am quiet
I am talkative
I like animation movie
I like beautiful drawing
I care for my love one
I care about how others feel
I care about what i am looking for
I care about how others think of me

Monday, February 6, 2012

Scrat!!

I am a big fan of Ice Age 3D animated movie since the beginning. The 20th Century Fox now had made it until Ice Age 4. I can't wait to watch the whole movie other than what I can do now, watching the trailer.

I believe, my favourite silent character in this movie is also everyone's favorite.

..drumroll..
.
.
.
.
Scrat, the sabertooth squirrel!
pictures taken from google search

..cymbal crash..

Am I wrong? Sorry if I was really wrong. I can't dely this cute little Scrat is too hilarious and sneaky when trying to get his beloved nut.:)

This time, Scrat is on a piece of ice crack that drifting away. Land on a tiny island with a sabertooth squirrel scaleton. Love to see Scrat's eyes spark when saw the treasure nut map. That is heaven for Scart. But Scart always can't get the nut for long. Something just might happen and bring him and his nut apart.LoL

Today the last day of CNY,therefore I wish everyone can do your best in everythings everyday. Happy Chap Gor Meh also!!"

2 comments:

FionaChan said...

Cute blog!! :D and I LOVE this little squirrel. SO CUTE! I didn't know his name was Scrat :D

Anonymous said...

I was the same.. I didn't know that its name is scrat.. meow meow2!

Cute Custom Designs

Followers

 

Adore The Sunshine Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang