What Time Is It?

I love crochet
I love making
I love blogging
I love dreaming
I love sentimental
I love photographing
I am shy
I am quiet
I am talkative
I like animation movie
I like beautiful drawing
I care for my love one
I care about how others feel
I care about what i am looking for
I care about how others think of me

Sunday, October 5, 2014

[SundayDoodle] #3 Tree of Peace

Hello and Assalammualaikum readers. Welcome to my third Sunday Doodle. For Muslim readers, I wanna wish you Selamat Hari Raya Haji.

My doodle for this week will be Tree of Peace


I love leaves. Leaves are green. And I like it when the berries or flower decorate the tree like star in the sky. So, I just drew it out spontanously. Wala.. this it is. My Tree of Peace.

Thanks for joining me in my Sunday Doodle. We meet again next week same day same blog name Adore The Sunshine.

Love,
Hana.


0 comments:

Cute Custom Designs

Followers

 

Adore The Sunshine Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang