What Time Is It?

I love crochet
I love making
I love blogging
I love dreaming
I love sentimental
I love photographing
I am shy
I am quiet
I am talkative
I like animation movie
I like beautiful drawing
I care for my love one
I care about how others feel
I care about what i am looking for
I care about how others think of me

Monday, May 5, 2014

Today's Google - Audrey Hepbum

Hi readers, have you open Google search engine yesterday? Google search front page cover is pretty with pink background and a gorgeous lady pose elegantly.

If you haven't see it. Let's me show you here.
Gorgeous right??
But,sad to say I didn't know who is she. Just click in and find it out. Then finally snap, oh, I seen her pictures before.




Is Audrey Hepbum!
And yesterday is her birthday. So, I would like to take this opportunity to wish Audrey Happy Birthday!!

This is our Dato Siti Nurhaliza posted a picture  of herself with the same pose with Audrey in instagram.

Ok, got to go now. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Pictures source:
Google image
  • going-well.com 
  • elegentaudrey.com
  • projectinspired.com
  • instagram.com



0 comments:

Cute Custom Designs

Followers

 

Adore The Sunshine Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang