What Time Is It?

I love crochet
I love making
I love blogging
I love dreaming
I love sentimental
I love photographing
I am shy
I am quiet
I am talkative
I like animation movie
I like beautiful drawing
I care for my love one
I care about how others feel
I care about what i am looking for
I care about how others think of me

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Friendship of Twenty One Years

The day before I have to depart to Miri, my primary school class monitor called up and told me about a gathering had planned. Thinking of all those faces that I seldom met, how were they then?

Our first venue,Daorae Korean Bbq at i-avenue,Penang. We had our bbq indoor and they served us on the spot.:D So, we don't have to dirty our hand. I ate a lot of pork this time. Haha..:D

Eleven of us, all single mingle. No one was asking no one when wanna get married. Relationship sort of thing is kinda sensitive. But soon, I will be getting out from this status.

Twelve of us agreed to join in this gathering, only eleven make it. I still meeting some of them in pass few years,but there was one that I haven't meet him for about 15years. I even can't recognize his voice. In my memories, he still own his cutey cutey child voice. Surprise me I even mixed up his voice with another friend's voice. Why sometime they just sound the same? Desperately, I had to look for the identity of both friends' voice. What kind of friend am I?Hahha..I forget my own friends' voice.

We left Daorae with fulled-stomach, and reached for Station One for light snack and drink. I just can't fight out the temptation of ice cream. I ordered Trio Chocolate all for myself, and it came with two small tea spoons. Shared some with my girlfriend and then I ate all.

We chatted, we joked, we laughed out loud, we enjoyed all the time we got together. Mini games came around, the games that always played when gathering, Dare or True. Just some silly questions and dares among friends. No hard feeling. I'm glad to have this bunch of friends. We met since standard one in primary school, 1991. That make it 21 years for 2012 now, and I believe the friendship will remain until we are really apart.

Not snapping any pictures for this time gathering,cos there were already ten hands holding camera and snapping all around. I just have to wait them upload and tag me in Facebook. Haha, later I'll link it here again.

So far, I joined churp churp and started to involve in this kinda of ad business. Can't really sure it is better then nuffnang, but churp churp required more involvement and commitment. For me, becoming a churpy earn money online more faster. So, care to join me? Click on this churp churp and become a churpy like me.

0 comments:

Cute Custom Designs

Followers

 

Adore The Sunshine Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang