What Time Is It?

I love crochet
I love making
I love blogging
I love dreaming
I love sentimental
I love photographing
I am shy
I am quiet
I am talkative
I like animation movie
I like beautiful drawing
I care for my love one
I care about how others feel
I care about what i am looking for
I care about how others think of me

Monday, September 29, 2014

[SundayDoodle]#2 Give or Take

Hello and Assalammualaikum readers.

I am going to post about my Sunday Doodle, although today is Monday but better post than never. Let's say it is a throw back post. *wink*


I name my second doodle as Give or Take. 
There are love all around the world, either you gladly give it to the other who need it or you received it from another generous person.

People said give is better than take. I think both equally the same. But, if you do accept some kindness from someone else, please do pass it down to the other when you are capable to do so.

So, see you in next post.
Love Hana

0 comments:

Cute Custom Designs

Followers

 

Adore The Sunshine Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang