What Time Is It?

I love crochet
I love making
I love blogging
I love dreaming
I love sentimental
I love photographing
I am shy
I am quiet
I am talkative
I like animation movie
I like beautiful drawing
I care for my love one
I care about how others feel
I care about what i am looking for
I care about how others think of me

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Saturday! Is "Iron Man" Day!

Hey readers, how is your Saturday? I hope is a great day for today!

I always love Saturday because tomorrow is Sunday that means I can enjoy another holiday. The feeling of enjoying another holiday is really great. So, what's the planning for today?

Today I wanna be Iron Man!! Oopps..I mean Iron Lady!!

Am I going to save the world?? If you mean my own world, of course I will!! If the outside world, that will be a bit too much for a small lady like me. So, what's the Iron Lady?

Haha, Iron Lady is just me being silly..
Here! I help you understand it..
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>


See? Get it? In the first picture, do I look like "Iron Lady" with the white paper mask on.. Haha.. Yeah! A happy Saturday start with Nature Refresh Aloe Soothing Mask..


So, I get back to my cozy bed and cuddle with sleepy hubby.


Love this mask. I can fully relaxing by closing up the mask eyelid and then I will have a full masking session.


Enjoying my day start with a soothing mask. Nice~
So, how is your day?

See ya next time, bye~!

0 comments:

Cute Custom Designs

Followers

 

Adore The Sunshine Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang