What Time Is It?

I love crochet
I love making
I love blogging
I love dreaming
I love sentimental
I love photographing
I am shy
I am quiet
I am talkative
I like animation movie
I like beautiful drawing
I care for my love one
I care about how others feel
I care about what i am looking for
I care about how others think of me

Monday, May 21, 2012

It's Cute!!


Today I want to talk a little bit about advertisement online. As far as I know, there are ChurpChurp, Say.com and some other advertisement system online that ask user to help them advertise using our social . I had joined Nuffnang and ChurpChurp. Lately,  I was busy as an advertiser by sharing the link on my Facebook and Twitter wall. A little bit felt bad for leaving my blog un-update over here. This post still mainly about the social sharing advertisement and bonus - about my cat, I'm not cheating on updating some crap here. Just want to put this act into blogging memories.

I love cat very much and I had a cat before which name Mot Mot. It's being loyally staying with me for about 5 years until one day its decided to left and went to where its came from. The elders said, Mot Mot is not coming back. After a week then only I accepted the fact that Mot Mot is not around anymore. I miss him a lot and of course its dry out my tear buds for week also. Although Mot Mot is not here anymore, its always lives in my heart. Here a nice photo of Mot Mot in our memories.



Mot Mot was once in my other blog post also. And it brought me luck until I won the giveaway. You guys should tour around my old posts in Crochet Fun~ also.

Now, after 1 pet-less year, I recovered and decided to take another cat. Here's TamTam, which categories as a Taby cat. It's naughty but cute. Still a kitten and a lot to learn and grow. Tam Tam is now a little shining star in my blog as I posted a lot about him. Here , here and here of course.


Back to the topic. Cute? Ya, which cats owner won't say his/her pet cute? And now, I want to share an ad, which is using cats as the main interpreter - The Curious Cat. It is about a Siamese cat cares about its home decor and tiles. It is so cute. I have watch the video in it, it put a smile on my face. Interested? Watch it here.

ps: Please feel free to click on this ads for me. It is most appreciated.

Curious Cat is in ur house, chekkin' ur tilez
Comfessions of your offbeat Relationship
Forget your worries and head to Genting

Thanks a lot.
Stay connected and have a wonderful day. ^.^






0 comments:

Cute Custom Designs

Followers

 

Adore The Sunshine Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang