What Time Is It?

I love crochet
I love making
I love blogging
I love dreaming
I love sentimental
I love photographing
I am shy
I am quiet
I am talkative
I like animation movie
I like beautiful drawing
I care for my love one
I care about how others feel
I care about what i am looking for
I care about how others think of me

Monday, November 29, 2010

My Little Froggies Come Out To Play

It takes me a while to make this froggies..
As the school holiday had start and I have been traveling back to my hometown.
There are a lot to do of course.
But, I didn't forget my Little Froggies.
I bring them back together with me from Sarawak to Penang.
I think they had fun flying on plane..
Haha..

Here the 1st frog head i made when I'm still in Sarawak.

Look at the cheeky face he had..

Here they are..
A group of friends playing with strawberries and the cheeky froggie try to float with a love shape balloon in its hand.


This is the new froggie that i made when I'm at home.


Can you guys guess what is the background?

Is my cat - Mot Mot.
Mot likes to stick around when I'm at home.
So,let's have some fun with froggie and friend.

Chill~^^

Here is another picture of my favorite froggie in its strawberries heaven.

Ok,that's all for now..
Time to summit myself to Mindnsoul for participant the giveaway..
Have a nice day everyone..Cheer.

0 comments:

Cute Custom Designs

Followers

 

Adore The Sunshine Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang