What Time Is It?

I love crochet
I love making
I love blogging
I love dreaming
I love sentimental
I love photographing
I am shy
I am quiet
I am talkative
I like animation movie
I like beautiful drawing
I care for my love one
I care about how others feel
I care about what i am looking for
I care about how others think of me

Sunday, December 25, 2011

New Skin Again~Welcoming 2012

Is time for some new look again. I been using the old birdie skin for a complete year for 2011. My eyes feel like wanting to have some fresh look for the blog. Next year 2012, I believe it is going to be a good year for me. So, i decided to put up with something cheerful. A pink roses skin taken from Gisele Jaquenod free blog templates.

I LIKE Gis's birdie design very much. It is so simple but cute! Yet, I like my blog to be clean and easy to scroll around. In last skin, I'm using Gis's also, with white background that made my blog so bright. (Hmm..forget to take some screen shot and shot it here) There are still many other skins you can choose from Gis. Just click this link for some new blog skin for your blog (if you like it)

Enjoy your stay.
Merry Christmas!!
And a Happy New 2012 Year!!

0 comments:

Cute Custom Designs

Followers

 

Adore The Sunshine Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang