What Time Is It?

I love crochet
I love making
I love blogging
I love dreaming
I love sentimental
I love photographing
I am shy
I am quiet
I am talkative
I like animation movie
I like beautiful drawing
I care for my love one
I care about how others feel
I care about what i am looking for
I care about how others think of me

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Hello Friday~!

Hello Friday! Hello everyone! Anyone cheering TGIF? *hand in the air* Cheer! Cheer!
Actually, this weekend I dont have any date. Owh~ My dear is busy, so I have to entertain myself. Nowsday, I felt so lazy to crochet anything. I am out of ideas and motivation with patient. *Rolling among the yarn, blink blink!*

Suddenly I miss my cat. My cat Mot Mot, already left me and rest in peace for 9 months. I dont have any chance to say goodbye to him. I lost him at 7 January 2011, just after a few days I travelled back to Miri for work. On that day, I dreamt about I lost my cat in a crowd. When I woke up and realized it just a dream, I was so relieved until my mom called me and said, your cat didn't come home for weeks, you better get ready for it never come back anymore. Ouch! Why I got that kind of dream and then I become real? It is cat's nature to hide itself at somewhere else to die. Did that make a fact that Mot Mot come to my dream to say goodbye? So sad, I miss Mot Mot so much.

Hash! Back to today Friday~! Finally, Nuffnang has put up some new ad again. I just found out just now. The ad I saw was '1-day pilot session for RM450'. I was 'wo! pilot session?' never in my life I think about flying a plane. But, if there is a chance and money is not a problem, why not. *air sick* I can't fly a plane

Nothing to do today, so, playing with phone, bubblegum and Picasa.

Boring Friday

Chak!

0 comments:

Cute Custom Designs

Followers

 

Adore The Sunshine Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang