What Time Is It?

I love crochet
I love making
I love blogging
I love dreaming
I love sentimental
I love photographing
I am shy
I am quiet
I am talkative
I like animation movie
I like beautiful drawing
I care for my love one
I care about how others feel
I care about what i am looking for
I care about how others think of me

Saturday, July 17, 2010

My Arigurumi Strawberry

Yeah~!
My first Arigurumi is done!


Never thought that i can make an arigurumi.
The cute toy just look so complicate to make.
But, I get my inspiration from Arigurumi Free Pattern there.
It is just so simple yet so delicates.
Finally i get myself to make some.


I take just half an hour to finish a strawberry.
Half an hour? Actually I crocheted for a year already.
Just never try on this arigurumi.

The delight feeling of finishing an arigurumi is just so hard to explain.


Here is my 1st and 2nd Arigurumi Strawberries.
Love it..^^

Berries on the green green grass.

Two berries make a Love Shape!!

I love my strawberry..


Here is the place i get my pattern ~ Arigurumi Free Pattern .
Happy Crocheting!



0 comments:

Cute Custom Designs

Followers

 

Adore The Sunshine Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang