What Time Is It?

I love crochet
I love making
I love blogging
I love dreaming
I love sentimental
I love photographing
I am shy
I am quiet
I am talkative
I like animation movie
I like beautiful drawing
I care for my love one
I care about how others feel
I care about what i am looking for
I care about how others think of me

Friday, July 16, 2010

Follow~~!(echo)



Time to blogging again~
This few days, I enjoyed running through blogs and blogs.
Found a lot of blogs that interest me.
Mostly all about crafting.
I adore all the hand made they made.
They make bag, pillow case, hand phone pouch and so many cute stuffs. 
So so lovely, wish to make it myself also.
Unfortunately, I don't have all the material that need.
Some more, I am not sure that I can make anything out of any fabric.
Hmm..sadly I only know how to do crochet.

Another hand made that interests me is sewing patchwork.
See all that crafter make the patchwork into a beautiful quilt, great design bag, cute handphone holder..and so on..
So so envy..hmmm..
One day I'll get one for myself.



Result of viewing all those blogs, 
I become a "follow" maniac.
Hahaha..
There is a new list of blogs I follow recently.
Hmm..but I didn't tell them I'm following them..
Do they mind?
:D 



0 comments:

Cute Custom Designs

Followers

 

Adore The Sunshine Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang