What Time Is It?

I love crochet
I love making
I love blogging
I love dreaming
I love sentimental
I love photographing
I am shy
I am quiet
I am talkative
I like animation movie
I like beautiful drawing
I care for my love one
I care about how others feel
I care about what i am looking for
I care about how others think of me

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Nyonya Me?

"Are you Chinese or Malay?"

Hah~!Why I had been asked this question so many times until i lost count? Am I so confusing everyone? Sometimes people just speak Malay to me as if I am a Malay girl. I wonder which part of me look like Malay? Once I told this occasion to my mother. She will just laugh and say, people always mistaken her as somebody's daughter when she was around 20's. We live in a mixed kampung, where there are Chinese, India and Malay. My mom's answer make me wonder, who does she look alike in the village? There once a foreigner asked her whether she is a Korean?I was laughing my tear out. So, these kind of questions should be very often ask by anyone at any place. Just don't take it harsh. (^0^)/

This picture was taken when i was attending my friend's wedding ceremony at Bekenu. I was lucky enough to be her bridesmaid. Woke up early in the morning to prepare myself. Hopefully I look nice enough to be snap in the photos.

And yet, this photo was being post out in my Facebook and there was a feedback that said I look like Nyonya. Hahaha..Really?I been look alike so many people that I don't feel surprise to look like another race. Anyway, I live in Malaysia, a mixed cultures and races country, and I'm proud to be one of them.

0 comments:

Cute Custom Designs

Followers

 

Adore The Sunshine Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang