What Time Is It?

I love crochet
I love making
I love blogging
I love dreaming
I love sentimental
I love photographing
I am shy
I am quiet
I am talkative
I like animation movie
I like beautiful drawing
I care for my love one
I care about how others feel
I care about what i am looking for
I care about how others think of me

Friday, January 22, 2010

+The Life I Can't Get Anywhere+ 21/1/2010








After school, those kids a
re having a swimming lesson in the river.
Warden is in charge. But i hold the camera.Snapping a lot of their pictures inside and outside the water. They are wet, but enjoyed.










Cassidy walk by the office this evening asking Is whether wanna follow him to fish at the river bank. Out of the blue, i decided to follow. Each of them get a rod,meanwhile i bring along my camera phone.Snapping some scenery along the journey.So happy to get those great pictures.




0 comments:

Cute Custom Designs

Followers

 

Adore The Sunshine Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang