What Time Is It?

I love crochet
I love making
I love blogging
I love dreaming
I love sentimental
I love photographing
I am shy
I am quiet
I am talkative
I like animation movie
I like beautiful drawing
I care for my love one
I care about how others feel
I care about what i am looking for
I care about how others think of me

Saturday, September 17, 2011

My Chinese Blog

Hello all bloggers. How's your day?Me, as usual, checking my blog, surfing around, dropping by someone's blog to say 'hi' before I go for other outdoor activities.

Back to the title, My Chinese Blog. I am making another Chinese blog because I noticed that my popular post until now is 路边的小草。Everyday, I got viewer for that post and that make me wonder. If is better to make another Chinese blog that contain all my Mandarin post? Hm, why not? So tada..

That blog is newly made. Maybe it will lack of posts and information. But, I will update it always. From now on, I will have 2 blogs to maintain. Then, I have to work a little bit harder to make sure none of my blog was abandoned.

Now, what are you waiting for. Come and have a visit to my new blog. Hope it give you some 'new-blog smell', haha.

恋。阳光

0 comments:

Cute Custom Designs

Followers

 

Adore The Sunshine Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang