What Time Is It?

I love crochet
I love making
I love blogging
I love dreaming
I love sentimental
I love photographing
I am shy
I am quiet
I am talkative
I like animation movie
I like beautiful drawing
I care for my love one
I care about how others feel
I care about what i am looking for
I care about how others think of me

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Blog's Skin

Normally,after i built up a blog,i will change the layout skin using HTML format.
Unfortunately,this time i face some problems in editing it.
This blog seem hard to edit.
Maybe is because i'm lack of information and knowledge in editing this layout.
Help is needed.
Somehow, i will try my best to make it my way which i prefer.

0 comments:

Cute Custom Designs

Followers

 

Adore The Sunshine Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang